Mon
Woo, J-Gang finally have a meet up aft so long even though not all of them are there but most are present!! It's so great...
We gals have lotsa chats and update each other abt recently thingy.. The best thing is going to happen on 18th Feb, where our J-Gang 1st time going to gather as a grp aft sooOOooo long (got years ba)..
*Dinner is on mummy's treat, she's so nice..* She say we gals long time nv gather le so treat us as a CNY dinner as well.. =)
Went rounding w Michael, sab n jes... It's been long long long time I last sat on a bike.. I still like the wind blowing n the speed of the bike, despite it's dangerous..
Tue
yesterday I whole day was going thru motion.. During PI lesson, I went to check mails and opening up his email account and friendster, saw the most shocking things I ever saw in my life...
1st from email:
This email is replied by a gal on 6th n there's a attached of what he sended to her, but I guess this email was sended a month ago (when we r still together)... The subject of the email is pen-pal..
he sended her this:
Dear xxx,
I saw your name in teenage and found u interesting so I decided to write u a mail and be friends!! :>
let me intro a bit about myself
Name: xxxxx
D.O.B: xx March 1980
Likes: sports, movies, chatting, music
I like to know moree about u...Tell me more K. Like your sch or work..
yours truly
xxxxx
next is friendster:
(rem my last post abt the story of a gal n a boy, rem the bitch thingy)nw here's the "part 2". He got a friend of his to write testimonial for him, it's as below..
haha.. At last shawny boy!! My bro!! Greatest friend!!wat can I say about u??
Well his kind hearted, quite, great dancer!!! Blur at times and u make a great boyfriend..
This is not base don experience ok.. hahahha..
And shawn pls dun feel down bro that bitch aint worth it im serious...
Well if she broke up juz because a stoopid reason than she's more than a bitch..
She's a slut,whore, fucking prostitute!!!
im so angry at her for making u feel this way but remember shawn...
wat goes around comes around.. Dun worry she will get hers back..
Anybody tat will check his profile and see this, trust me this guy is a keeper...
Ok tats all I've got bro. Dun forgetto write me one as well..hehehe
*hey u guys feel aft reading??* that was my first time being scolded by some1 with those words.. SO FRUSTRATED!!!
My mood was fully spoilted by him lo.. Help out mummy to work last min cos she's bring bro to see doc again.. Went there with red eyes n moody face, every1 there was concerning.. But I don feel like talking to any1..
End of working went chatting w sabby till 3plus and home.. There's always some1 out there always for me.. We chatted online n phone till 5 plus 6.. He's mine entertainer, who always entertain me with his lame things and cheer me up.. I so happy that he say let us works things out but im afraid abt it too.. It's so xxxx... haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment